Visitors to Vietnam must obtain a visa from one of the Vietnamese diplomatic missions or via an agency on arrival considering they come from one of the visa exempt countries or countries eligible for electronic visas. All visitors must hold a passport valid for 6 months.How to apply for a Visa on Arrival:
Applying for a Business or Tourist visa for visiting Vietnam can be done easily with the Visa on Arrival procedure.
To learn more about the visa application process you can also contact that Vietnamese Embassy in your country. Click here to find the contact details of the Embassy in your country.
Through our partner it is possible to easily obtain a tourist or business visa on Arrival for visiting Vietnam. Please note that exhibitors should obtain a business visa, visitors can travel on a tourist visa. Kindly read below the procedure on how to obtain a Visa on Arrival through our partner.Step 1: Fill out application form and pay
- Make sure you double check all details entered. It is of the utmost importance that all details fully correspond to your details in your passport.
- After we receive your details and payment we immediately request a visa letter. We will email this to you within 5 working days.
- Print the visa letter that you receive from us.
- Also print the NA1 form and fill it out. We will send the form to you together with your visa letter.
- Make sure your passport has a validity of at least 6 months (from the moment you enter Vietnam) before you request the visa letter!
- Your passport should also have two empty pages opposite to each other. This is necessary to get your visa stamped in your passport.
- Bring 2 passport photos with you (4×6 cm). Note: if you don’t have these you will have to pay more to get your visa stamped into your passport at the airport.
- Make sure you have cash money to pay for the stamping fee. To get your visa stamped into your passport there is a $25 stamping fee for single entry visas, and $50 stamping fee for multiple entry visas.
NOTE: you need to pay the stamping fee with the exact amount in either American Dollars or Vietnamese Dong.
- Find the Visa on Arrival desk at the airport and hand them all of the above mentioned documents.
- Once you have your visa stamped into your passport you can go ahead to the passport control which is the last checkpoint before you’re in Vietnam. We wish you a successful exhibition